Spring is finally here, and warm weather is coming! Local clothing boutiques are starting to share their new arrivals of cute clothes, accessories, and more that will be brighten up your wardrobe. Our décor shops are getting out their Spring-y decorations to lighten up the house. Other unique stores are offering their new, fun gifts and more.
Can’t get out of the house? No worries, these stores have made ordering online easy and pick up or delivery convenient!
Smitten + Steel / Curvy Girlz: Free shipping on https://www.shessmitten.com. Follow Smitten + Steel VIP on Facebook for more deals!
Love & Threads: Free shipping on orders over $50 on https://loventhreads.com. Curbside pickup and local delivery available. Follow on Facebook for updates on new arrivals and upcoming events!
The Brand: See new arrivals at https://www.facebook.com/TheNorfolkBRAND/.
The Gift Box: 20% off entire purchase with curbside pickup or shipping. To see new products follow them at https://www.facebook.com/faithregionalgiftbox
Olive & Ave: Use code SHOPSMALL for 25% off from 3/30 through 4/5 – www.oliveaveclothing.com
Renegade: shop online at www.renegadestores.com or at the Sunset Plaza Mall from 11AM-6PM.
Magnolia’s: See promos at https://www.facebook.com/magnoliasne/ . Curbside pickup or delivery available.
Jim’s Fine Wine & More: Monday-Tuesday is their end of the month sale. Save on wine, beer and more. 402-371-7190, 10AM-8PM. https://www.jimsfinewine.com
All these shops have your safety in mind and have gone above expectations to satisfy your experience. Even the smallest purchase will go a long way!
The Norfolk Area Visitors Bureau wants to keep visitors and the public up-to-date on event changes and attractions that are still open for business during the COVID-19 situation.
Our focus is – and always will be – on the well-being of visitors to the Norfolk area. With the situation ever evolving, we encourage the traveling public to follow guidance offered by the CDC and local and state public health authorities.
Please share that information with us, so we can keep the visitors and public informed.
*All information is updated when notified
All of our hotels are closely monitoring the CDC’s guidelines for the wellbeing of their guests and employees. Their highest priority is the health and safety of guest and employees. See a listing of hotels at https://visitnorfolkne.com/home/places-to-stay/.
Home Health Medical Equipment – Closing doors to the public but open for phone orders and oxygen emergencies during normal businesses hours, 402-371-6550
- Battle Creek Public Library – closed
- CEC Movie Theater – closed until further notice
- Cydni’s Golf – open, call (402) 316-7412 to make an appointment
- Creatively Fired – open by appointment, 402-750-7635
- Elkhorn Valley Museum – closed until further notice.
- King’s Lanes, Treasure Zone, and Bar – closed until further notice
- Madison Public Library closed until further notice
- Norfolk Art Center – closed
- Norfolk Public Library building access is restricted until further notice. Services are still available by phone, internet, and through our pick up window. www.norfolkne.gov/library
- Revitalized Studio – events cancelled until further notice
- Norfolk YMCA – open, limited number of people, call (402) 371-9770 to make an appointment
- Tilden Public Library – free internet access to use in parking lot
- 411 Restaurant & Lounge – Dine-in open. Delivery or pickup available 402-851-3034, or order online at https://www.411restaurant.com
- Aroma Circuit – Dine-in open, Order online for delivery or curbside pickup, 11:30AM-1:30PM & 5-8PM, https://aromacircuit.godaddysites.com/online-ordering.
- Applebees Grill & Bar -Dine-in open 11AM-8PM, 402-379-4260
- Big Red Restaurant & Sports Bar -Dine-in open, carryout orders available, 402-371-3068
- Brogi’s – Drive-thru open
- Black Cow Fat Pig Pub & Steak – Dine-in open, order online, carryout available, 402-316-4315, https://blackcowfatpig.com
- Branding Iron (Tilden) – carryout available, 402-368-5392
- Buffalo Wild Wings – carryout only, 402-370-3910
- Delight Donuts – drive thru open
- District Table & Tap -Dine-in open, carryout available, 402-316-4788 or order online at districttableandtap.com
- Divots Sandbar – 4pm to 9pm Tuesday through Sunday – dine-in open, carryout available, 402-844-2985 or order online at divotsbrewery.com
- Domino’s – Delivery and carryout available, contactless delivery is available on request, 402-371-0107
- Downtown Coffee Company – Dine-in open. Limited menu, curbside pickup available, 402-860-3852 or 402-844-3699
- Eldorado Brick Oven: Dine-in open, 1227 Eldorado Rd.
- El Mezcal Mexican Restaurant – dine-in open, carryout available, 402-371-3698
- Franklin’s Bistro -Dine-in open, full menu available for take out and delivery, 402-316-3308
- Fresh Salsas: closed
- Godfather’s Pizza – Delivery and carryout available, order online at https://godfathers.com/home
- Goody’s Grille (Battle Creek) – Dine-in open June 2nd! carryout only, hours from TUES-SAT 11AM-1PM & 5-8PM, 402-675-9900
- Hy-Vee Market Grille (both locations) – dine-in open, carry out available
- Imperial Palace: open
- Leon Mexican Restaurant -Dine-in open, take out available, 402-371-4778
- Limited Edition Cakes by Jeana – open Friday and Saturday, 402-454-6551
- Little Caesars Pizza – pick up available, 402-371-0822
- Lot 279 – order online at www.lot279.com or call 402-316-3688. Grab a meal kit to-go!
- MamaMade Bakery – only open by appointment, 402-860-3091
- MJ’s Gelato and More – Open Friday & Saturday from 1-7PM, 1 group can dine in (5 person limit), 402-992-0262
- Michael’s Cantina – Dine-in open, pick-up available, 402-371-6707, 912 Omaha Ave.
- Mongolian Grill – closed until further notice
- Napoli’s Italian Restaurant – Dine-in open, carryout or delivery available, 402-379-6767
- Newman Grove City Cafe – carryout/curbside pickup, 402-447-6446
- Norfolk Country Club – Dining and clubhouse open, golf course open (for members only)
- Northfork Bread Co. – Normal hours, curbside pickup available, 520-260-0665. Pick up a pizza kit!
- Orange Julius: open, hours may vary
- Perkin’s – Dine-in open, 7AM-10PM, kids eat free on Tuesdays, 402-371-0777
- Pizza Hut – carryout and delivery available, 402-379-4470
- Pizza Hut / Wingstreet – carryout and delivery available, 402-371-7750
- Pizza Hut (Madison) – carryout only, 402-454-6689
- Pizza Ranch – Dine-in open, MON-FRI 4-8:00 pm / SAT-SUN 11:00 am-8:00 pm for carry-out, curbside, or delivery.
- Poppin Delights – open, hours may vary
- Pretzelmaker- open, hours may vary
- Ricardo’s – drive-thru only, regular hours
- Sakura Sushi & Steak – Order online at https://www.norfolksakura.com or 402-379-9898
- Scooter’s Coffee- Drive-thru only at both locations
- Smokin Stans BBQ & Dee-Lites – dine-in open, delivery or curbside available, normal hours
- Starbucks – Open
- Tastee Treet -Dine-in open, drive thru open, 11AM-8PM, 402-371-3303
- The Granary – carryout available, 402-371-5334
- The Player’s Club (Tilden) – closed
- Tu Casa Restaurant – Dine-in open, carryout available, 402-379-6719
- Uncle Jarrols Pub-B-Que – Carryout and delivery options available, 402-379-2438
- Valentino’s – Carryout and delivery available, order online at https://valentinos.com or 402-370-2500
- Whiskey Creek – Dine-in open, take out and curbside with limited menu, 402-379-7896
- White Mulberry Bakery – delivery or curbside pick-up, 402-860-4256, https://www.whitemulberrybakery.com
*All fast food restaurants are open until further notice, drive-thru only*
- District Table & Tap – open
- Fight’n River Saloon (Battle Creek) – opening June 1st
- Harbor Bar – opening June 1st
- Hank & Snooks Mint Bar – opening June 1st
- Karma Lounge – closed until further notice
- Mel’s Package & Lounge – Curbside Pickup or delivery over $40, 402-371-5505
- The O Lounge Bar – closed until further notice
- 5th Street Tavern – closed until further notice
- A to Z Vac N Sew – https://www.atozvacnsew.com
- Abbey Christian Store – https://abbeychristian.com
- Avenue Bridal – appointment only, limited number of guest to 4 per party, no children allowed. https://www.avenuebridalinc.com
- Bomgaars – https://www.bomgaars.com/
- Brown Shoe Fit Co. – https://brownsshoefitcompany.com
- Cato Fashion – https://www.catofashions.com
- Cleveland Bike and Sport – https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandBike/
- CVS – https://www.cvs.com
- Deets Homestore – OPEN 10AM- 4PM, make an appointment, call/text 402-860-5611
- I Bee Quiltin – regular hours
- Hobby Lobby – https://www.hobbylobby.com
- Hy-Vee Grocery Store – hours from 8AM-10PM, 7-8AM risk, elderly, and pregnant only, online order available, curbside pickup, no reusable bags
- Jim’s Fine Wine & More – regular hours, taking call-in orders, drive up services, and possibly delivery, 402-371-7190
- Kookaburras Kloset – https://www.facebook.com/Kookaburras-Kloset-205358166202520/
- Kuper Farms Country Market – https://www.facebook.com/KuperFarmsCountryMarket/
- Love & Threads Boutique -www.loventhreads.com
- Lou’s – https://www.lousthriftyway.com
- Madonna’s Wedding Belle – https://www.madonnasweddingbelle.com/
- Magnolias – Store is open for walk-in, See Facebook shopping at https://www.facebook.com/magnoliasne/. Free delivery in Norfolk & Battle Creek, car side pickup avaliable, MON-SAT 9:30AM-5PM, https://www.magnoliasonline.com
- Menards – https://www.menards.com/
- Midwest Music – https://www.facebook.com/midwestmusiccenternorfolk/
- Olive & Ave – https://www.oliveaveclothing.com
- Putter’s Jewelry – 402-371-6822
- Rags to Riches, The Husker Place – https://thehuskerplace.com
- Red High Heels – https://www.facebook.com/Red-High-Heels-740176422730957/
- Roxi’s Elegant Bridal – http://www.roxisbridal.net/
- Shoe Sensation – open until 5PM
- Sixpence – https://www.facebook.com/Sixpence-435777856534152/
- Smitten + Steel / Smitten Curvy Girls / NEW Bleachers Babes: OPEN from 11AM-4PM
- Statement Boutique – closed, https://statementdowntown.com
- Sunset Plaza Mall – see https://www.sunsetplazamall.com for updated hours
- The Brand – https://www.facebook.com/TheNorfolkBRAND/
- The Gift Box – closed to public, send a gift up to a patient at Faith Regional, call 402-644-7652 and leave a message.
- Tractor Supply – https://www.tractorsupply.com
- Walgreens – https://www.walgreens.com
- Walmart – 7AM-8:30PM, 6-7AM: 60 & Older, https://www.walmart.com
- Wetzel & Truex – regular hours
Klown Doll Museum – Closed
Osmond Public Library: closed until further notice
Pierce Historical Society- Events cancelled until further notice
Pierce Public Library – all children’s programming are cancelled
Plainview Public Library – closed to public, call 402-582-4507 to request books and movies for curbside pickup.
Willow Creek Recreation Area – open
3rd Street Bar & Grill – Dine-in open, 402-748-3444
D&K Lanes – Dine-in open, carryout available, delivery in Plainview, 402-671-5020. 11:30AM-9PM
Jerry’s Hilltop – Dine-in open, curbside pickup available, 9AM-1PM & 5-7PM, 402-337-0196
J’s Place (Pierce) – closed dining area, but will continue to offer pick up through window or delivery (within 5-mile radius). 402-329-6797, www.piercejsplace.smartonlineorder.com
Mary’s Restaurant (Plainview) – Dine-in open, carry out available, 402-582-4244