It’s that time of year again where everyone is looking for the perfect gifts for their family and friends. This Christmas season is the best time to go shopping in the Norfolk area. Our unique shops offer clothing, antiques, home décor, and so much more.
Head to Downtown Norfolk on the Riverpoint to get a one-of-a kind experience! Downtown has made it easy to find a gift for anyone because there’s a diverse selection of products and excellent customer service. On the other side of town, check out the Sunset Plaza Mall, The Abbey, Cato’s, Olive and Ave, Rags to Riches, and Meds & more.
- Find the perfect outfit at any of our local boutiques. If you keep questioning if they would wear it or not, get them a gift card instead. You can find clothing boutiques all around the Norfolk Area!
- Get a basket of goodies together from any of our bakeries. White Mulberry Bakery has a wide selection of pastries, pies, and so much more. Add some gourmet popcorn from Poppin’ Delights or a gift card from any of the Downtown Restaurants.
- Head to a home decor store and have an employee put together a gift! Whether you’re looking for a center piece, wall decor, or floral arrangement, any of our local stores will provide what you’re looking for.
- Are you shopping for a coffee lover? Purchase a coffee mug, gift card, and coffee beans from Downtown Coffee Company.
- Grab your sports fanatic memorabilia for their favorite team. Prep2Pro has fan gear from NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, and NHL.
- Keep your loved ones warm by purchasing some winter gear. You can find boots, coats, mittens, hats, and so much more at Renegade.
- Spoil your significant other with new jewelry from Putters Jewelry or Wetzel & Truex Jewelers.
With Black Friday and Shop Local Saturday coming up, we’ve provided an electronic map of stores in our area. Click here for a map of all the locally owned stores in the area. With the variety of shops in the area, I guarantee you will find a gift for everyone on your list.
The following holiday shopping events will also have hand-crafted gifts and more:
November 15: Holiday Vendor Show at Sunset Plaza Mall
November 15: Craft and Vendor Holiday Show at the Stables Event Center from 5-9PM
November 16: Holiday Flea Market at the Norfolk Senior Center from 9AM-3PM
November 16: Festi-fall Craft and Vendor Fair at the Tilden Public Library from 9AM-3Pm
November 23-24: Yuletide Market at Divots from 10AM-5:30PM
November 26: Riverpoint Christmas Festival in Downtown Norfolk from 4:30-7:30PM
December 7: Christmas Craft Show in Battle Creek at St. Johns Lutheran Fellowship Hall from 10AM-3PM
December 7-21: Shop by Christmas Tree Lights at the Sunset Plaza Mall
December 14-15: Holiday Market at Sunset Plaza Mall
For more information on these events, visit our website – https://visitnorfolkne.com/upcoming-events/
There’s no better time to start your holiday shopping! Stay tuned for more Christmas events by following us on Facebook at Visit Norfolk Area Nebraska.