Plainview Historical Society
The old railroad depot was built in 1880 and the last train came through in 1978. After being vacant for a number of years and a possibility of being razed, various citizens restored both floors of the depot and moved all of the historical items into its current location. The Historical Society maintains the museum and it is open May through Labor Day; for more information contact Lois Olson 402-582-4699 or CloAnn Shamblen at 402-582-4656.
304 S. Main (402) 582-4730 | Plainview, NE